Wednesday, May 2, 2007

...- a great big fat WHY -...

...when im slowly breaking these walls that i surround myself with...
...why do you make me build them up again??...

...when im slowly beginning to trust you...
...why do you make me mistrust more??...
...when i am slowly feeling less pain around me...
...why do you show me so much more??...
...when i am slowly picking up the pieces...
...why are you scattering them more??...

...when im tearing less...
...why do you make me cry even more??...

...when i had a choice...
...why did i choose you??...

...when i am beginning to feel comfortable...
...why do you make me feel so uneasy??...

...even when all i do is resist...
...why do you insist on pulling me down to your level??...

...why cant you just let me be the person i want to be and should be??...
... instead of being something you want...

...all i seem to be doing is screaming out my true self who is forced to hide...
...constantly protraying an imposter more suited to your standards...

...how is it possible to feel so alone in a world filled with people...
...why do the small things that people who matter to us hurt ten times more??...
...how can i sit back and say that nothing bothers me when everything does??...
...why hold all your feelings inside but then again why publish it to the whole damn world??...
...its not like it gives a damn...

...i have no more fight in me left...
...cry a tear for anyone who is forced to be something they're not...
...just to fulfill someone's selfish needs...
...the chapter isnt closed yet...
...the book not yet finished...
...its just getting started...

No comments: