Tuesday, June 12, 2007

...*title-less*...

i didnt know whud title to honor this post. im drawing blanks now people. i fear my ranting abilities are slowly depeleting. i think ive grown bored of this whole blogging thingy. i mean, your own space to rant/rave/bitch/scar n stuff is all good and shyt but, it's mesmorizing effects towards me is s...l.....o.........w...........l..............y dissapearing. i would like to cry out for help here but, i dont feel the need too. my initial hesitance in starting this blog thingy is coming back. i mean i use to laugh at my sis when she started hers ages ago. then i thought..[ hmmm...there must be something to this..] so i started mine.

in the beginning, everything was like...wow...effin exciting 'cause i was learning like css coding n html stuff to add to my blog. now, im effin fed up with it. the few people who actually read my blog and their constantly say...[ can you PLZ update ure blog??. it's not fun to read the same damn thing over and over again..]. and when i mean few people, the grand total prolly comes to 3?? i mean it's all good that their people who actually care enuff to read the moody posts i constantly upload but c'mon la.....there's only so much i can write about everyday.

so from now on, i think i'll take my blog in different directions. we'll see how it goes. till then, everyone'll just hafta be content with my moody posts....so there...*=p*....

No comments: