Monday, March 26, 2007

...-pondering lifez intricacies-...[part I]










hate...-...such a strong word isnt it ?!?!







sometimes your feelings really play mean tricks on you.









- thought of the day -




whud do you do when you want something you cant and shouldnt have?







any brilliant answers are welcome.




i really dont understand things sometimes. i mean whud do we do everyday?!? me...personally, i have no clue. i was looking through one of those old skool diaryz i have and i was like...."man...i was a freakin lonely kid"...seriously who wouldve thunk that "lil ole noisy me" now was such a quiet thing then. but i dont think that part of me died. i still have the same insecurities now. whud has changed is my ability to mask em. i found my outlet to vent in those old skool diaries i kept. all my fustrations, my crushes, my thoughts, my life. i feel like ive written down all the significant parts of my life in those bookz and i read em from time to time to remind me of that little girl. shez still very much a part of me but ive hidden her away from the world. all the innocence, the naiveness, locked away. itz best to perserve it. i dont want to lose her at the same time, she wont survive if i dont protect her well.
why does everyone think that if you cover up hate with fake love you cant detect the hate inside?

4 comments:

juliamoh said...

answer to question: i work for it. i mean use my own efforts la. and along the way 'borrow' efforts too. but hey, u have to 'work' in order to 'borrow' efforts rite? XD

...::- sacha -::... said...

extactly whud is the question???....

juliamoh said...

thought of the day

...::- sacha -::... said...

woman...u talkin in riddles...i really dont understnad you..!!!