Sunday, April 22, 2007

TAGGED : 10 Thingz You Thought You Knew About Me !!!


Rules of the game :
**Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself.
**People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
**At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

1) i spend most of my time on a computer, but i swear to god, comz hate me. i think they can feel my presense and everytime i use one, thatz the time la it'll choose to have a bitch fit. Irritating!!they just dont like me. period.
2) ive got this weird thing. i have to have my alone time. as in i dont talk to anyone.
3) i believe in mood music. what i listen too at the time is based on my mood, everytime!!
4) weird fact : math was my fav subject in school. yuh, even add mathz!!
5)im a terrible procrastinator. i mean the worst. i leave everything to the last minute.

6) ive got this habit. when i meet someone or a group of new people, i have this thing where i sit back and watch everyone. im quiet during this time [ i know hard to believe ryte??...me ?? quiet?..]. i watch everyone and then see who i can click with...
7) i absolutely love gettin tattooed. the pain is addictive.
8) when i find something i love, i put my heart and soul into it.
9) i need to finish whatever i start. i need to see it end. closure n the sorts.
10) last but not least. i hate these tagged thingyz. but eliza made me do it....*-_-*


TAGGED :
...::- darren -::...
...::- julia -::...
...::- miss jasmine kow -::...
...::- bindiya "bhander" kaur -::...
...::- michelle -::...
...::- ally b -::...



No comments: