Wednesday, October 1, 2008

...-I'M BACK-...

ryte...since ive got so much time on my hands now..ive decided to revive my prolonged absence from the blog-o-sphere....[lolz]....



well now...whud can we talk about??...well ive finally moved out...t.H.O..u.....S........a.....N.........D.......z of miles away. for those of you who dont know, im althoughter in a new country...*sighz*...it was a bit weird to begin with. i mean...im all on my own...literally knew no one when i came here....n yet it was like i feel like ive been handed a new lease on life. like i can start a whole new life from scratch....with ppl who knew jack bout me...free-ing...yet depressive as well...



havent been up to alot....ive only been here 3 weekz so generally not been up to much...learnin to do everything on my own now....god i hate doing laundry...[def gonna hire someone when i can affort it].....*sighz*...i sound so domesticated now...[lolz]...mum will be so proud....so anyway..uni is alot different here...im so used to knowing whud to do back in college and so used to being top of my class that having to start all over again and work my way up is an absolutely daunting task which im afraid to start...but i have to...ive got brilliant housemates so thatz a plus....but i do miss home...



i miss having all my chores done fer me..[lolz]...i miss my dogs...i miss my family and our daily shouting matches..i miss the bitchin sessions i have with my sista...i miss my frenz just being there..one call away...hanging out with em...*gosh*...i sound so depressed...its just that it took a lifetime for me find these ppl and a few hours after...im continents away....i miss just having ppl there around me....but im adjusting slowly here...met some awesome ppl here who have made the transition slightly better....aightz...getting to emo now....



but im glad i made my move....i had to run away from so many thingz back home too....i know running away doesnt solve it but it helps loads...putting a distance between me n my past has allowed me to look at things differently plus move away from it...i had a lot of issuez in my past drawer...believe me...im glad ive left it all behind..now im focusing on my present and my future...



ok...leaving all the ponderingz behind...[lolz]...whud have i been up too??...well...been busy settling in uni...loadz of work due this semester....busy settling in my new flat....eating...[lolz]...walking around everywhere...i really dont understand the english laaaa....they walk bloody everywhere....*sighz*..so not good fer my health...im going fer some street dancing class every thurs now....i myself dont know why...anyhoooz.....



OMG!!...clubbin here...is awesome...uve got every club imaginable!!...although british taste in clubbin music is a bit weird n contorted...itz not bad if you go with the right frenz and to the right place....ive been out so many places...im lovin it...[lolz]....and they have regular house parties here that are not bad as well....cuz there are mostly students staying around here so everyday is a party....[lolz].....



the weather!!!!...now that is a topic that needs a whole other post....itz getting fcukin colder now...with the wind and all....OMG!!!...im gonna freeze to death la....im so dreading winter...im kicking myself now fer complainin bout msian weather!!!......the wind and the rain...then the sudden sun...then back to the wind and rain....irritating la...really....

omg!!!...[ive realised ive like used OMG one time to many but humor me la]...on a totally random note....i just finished watching schindler's list....itz the most saddening movie ever....i think itz a true story...i totally teared at the ending....really saddening....

ryte...i think im done with the post...i'll upload pics on the next one...random ones ive been takin here....nytez...

No comments: